+ Welcome +

Welcome peoples to my blog!! ^^
TATS MY FAVE NIUU~UP THERE! shuai rite? lol!

+ About Me +

I'm yiling a.k.a. selangshen a.k.a. luo gong zi a.k.a. ahcai/xiaodi a.k.a. dashuiniu/jiaolaoniu
I LOVE VINCENT JIAO!!
WHOOOOTS HE ROX!
i day dream all the time....<3 ask my frens. they say so too!
ps i dun mind getting skin cancer from writing his name on my hand everyday! <3
K LAH. let u see another pic of him! LOOK DOWN!

+I WANT IT!+

Meet VINCENT JIAO EN JUN! <333
a REAL POSTER OF LL
meet ALL ll actors
meet deities...ESP ERLANG!!!!
THIRD SEASON OF LL!!!! (COMIN OUT IN THREE YEARS TIME!)
see more dramas by vincent!!
BECOME A SHINING ACTRESS *N I MEAN SHINNIN!*
ACT WITH VINCENT!
VINCENT COME TO SINGAPORE! again(::::

+ Friends +

~205'10~

205'10EvonneVivianzoeyJinLinYuFangXiMingJemaineLiFangJoleneVanessaGindelin

~Yew-Teeians!~

EmilyJiaWen

~Six Integrity!~

6integrityGladysYiHuaWenXseWanLin

~LL FANS!~

dauniquessLL Fan Site (MINE!)Caojun FansiteVincent FansiteLL Fan Site II (shanqi's)LL Fan Site III (meishi)Mei ShiMei ShiYeeling!(:natalieshanqilinajennyEve
Jiafeng
freelancer

~CELEBS!~

Vincent's Sina SiteVincentJiaoChannelVincent (pics)YvonneLimCaoJunCaoJun sinaCaoJun sina IIDanChenZhangQingZhangYuYanShuChangGuanXiangXieNingChenChuangXiYuanLiuTaoLiXinRuLiuXiaoQingLL CCTVMagic Mobile Phone CCTV

+ Archives +

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

+ Previous Posts +

SCHOOL REOPENS TODAY \O/
l-o-t-u-s- l-a-n-t-e-r-n
well, i'm feelin very happy everyday bcos, everyda...
THE DAY I DREAMT OF WAT I WANTED.
fishing!!! (::::::::::::::
finished my ll!! (((:::
MY THREE DREAMS...zzzzZZzZZZzzzZzzzzZZZZ...
BBQ PARTIE!!(::::::::::::
ooo...ltr going for bbq,so sad i not shoppin for g...
Theme Song不灭的心/ Bu Mie De Xin - 孙楠/ Sun Nan 哪里去找爱的...

+ Tagboard +

+ Musicxxx +


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, June 29, 2009
Dream Diary

hahas! i wil be keepin a record of all my dreams in tis blog.
so...wil be postin TWO TIMES ADAY!
say yay...
SMILE. COS YOU'VE GOT A BONUS.

BONUS*
i'm really dissapointed...
there's no lotus lantern at all..
y?y?y??
i dun care. i wanna dream of it tonite...
i'm feelin so daaaamed upset...
but dun worry. i wun anyhow scold u one.
tok bout scoldin...

kk la...i write abit bout last sat n sun kk?
tis has got noting to do wif dreams...
normal bloggin.


kk i had a quarrel wif two aunties tat days...
daaaamed it.
i was sooo pissed off lor.


OLD AUNTIE NUMBER ONE (SAT)
she horr...
tat day i go yew tee square go exchange $2 for some soyuasauce for my mum...
me n my mum n another mum's fren go there...
so suay...the auntie was queuin behind us...
she first horr...
tis our conver:

Auntie: (to my mum) Eh. Ji dian liao?
Mum: bu zhi dao! deng la!
Auntie: Deng zhe me jiu! Hen ci le ley!
Me : (tinkin) bu yao deng jiu xian tiao lou lah...deng ye hui si...
Auntie: (Grabbin my elbow) Ji dian le?!?!?
Me: Aiya! liu dian duo la!
Auntie: Wei shen me zhe me jiu de!
Me: (tinkin) Auntie ah! bie xin ji... deng yi xia xin zhang bing bao fa lor...wo jiu bu liao ni!
Auntie: (sees infront the people cut queue cos got fren help them queu mah!) Ke yi Cha dui de meh?
Me: Ta men you ren shou mah! bu xiang ni ...WU ZHU (helpless).
Auntie: (shuddups)
Mum: lingling! zhe zhong ren bu yao ying hui ta de!
Me: Wo jiu shi yao shuo gei ta ting. Wo bu pa de. Wo gan jiang ta!
Auntie: (when almost her turn, she cuts both my mum n my queue)
Me: Auntie! ni jiang bie ren cha dui, ni zi ji ye shi! bu xiang yang!

~me n my mum take finish liao, then we queu another round...
i told my mum,


"tat b**** b**** b**** b****!!!!!!!!"
HAHAS! CUN BELIEVE I SAID SUCH VULGAR.
u not me. u dun understand. she really veli unleasonable one.

SHITTY HAG NUMBER TWO (SUN)

i was eatin at koufu.
then i go buy wanton noodles.
infront of me got one auntie earlier than me.
BUT. SHE WASN'T QUEUEIN UP.
so I DIN CUT HER QUEUE.
but she cut mine.
DAAAMED IT.
i m see her old hag horr...then i let her go first.
she stil everynow n then stare at me.
HAGHAGHAGHAGHAG
she buy tings horr...
"eh! i dun one muo gu!
wo jin tian bu ke yi chi..."
superstition included???
i dunnoe.
then she at first say dabao.
then when the vendor give her dabao one...
she say she is chi de.
WATTHEHECK.
then i took my spoon...
n i rubbed it very hard on my thumb...
i wanted to lyk um... injure myself?
cos whenever i'm angry wif smeone for their acts i do it.
there was a very thick mark on my thumb.
i din stop.
i kept showin my injured thumb to the hag.
HAHAHAS
n not to tell u tat.
i waited for almost 15min jus for a plate of SIMPLE WANTON
dammed it.
u understand how i feel?
then i ask the vendor for receipt.
got lucky draw mah!
so the lady gave me the hag's receipt.
hu ask the hag nv ask her for receipt.
HAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAG
then the lady forgot hu i was.

she go ask me.
eh! lucky draw get wat ah?
i nv ans.

i wanna tell her: hey hag. ur receipt's wif me. NANANANANANANANANANANAHHHH~~

hahahahahas

kk. i'm longwinded.

NOW IT'S THE REAL BONUS.

i dreamt of guo congmin n the song zhenchang frm the taiwan show ai...
they were quarrellin...
n congmin said: hah! wo cai bu xi han ni men song jia cai chan! wo yi jing shi dong shi zhang le. wo cai guan bu zhao!

zhencahng had a heart attack.

THE END!

lol. not much of a dream lah...

I WISH TO DREAM OF LOTUS LANTERN TODAY.
WISH VERY VERY VERY MUCH.