+ Welcome +

Welcome peoples to my blog!! ^^
TATS MY FAVE NIUU~UP THERE! shuai rite? lol!

+ About Me +

I'm yiling a.k.a. selangshen a.k.a. luo gong zi a.k.a. ahcai/xiaodi a.k.a. dashuiniu/jiaolaoniu
I LOVE VINCENT JIAO!!
WHOOOOTS HE ROX!
i day dream all the time....<3 ask my frens. they say so too!
ps i dun mind getting skin cancer from writing his name on my hand everyday! <3
K LAH. let u see another pic of him! LOOK DOWN!

+I WANT IT!+

Meet VINCENT JIAO EN JUN! <333
a REAL POSTER OF LL
meet ALL ll actors
meet deities...ESP ERLANG!!!!
THIRD SEASON OF LL!!!! (COMIN OUT IN THREE YEARS TIME!)
see more dramas by vincent!!
BECOME A SHINING ACTRESS *N I MEAN SHINNIN!*
ACT WITH VINCENT!
VINCENT COME TO SINGAPORE! again(::::

+ Friends +

~205'10~

205'10EvonneVivianzoeyJinLinYuFangXiMingJemaineLiFangJoleneVanessaGindelin

~Yew-Teeians!~

EmilyJiaWen

~Six Integrity!~

6integrityGladysYiHuaWenXseWanLin

~LL FANS!~

dauniquessLL Fan Site (MINE!)Caojun FansiteVincent FansiteLL Fan Site II (shanqi's)LL Fan Site III (meishi)Mei ShiMei ShiYeeling!(:natalieshanqilinajennyEve
Jiafeng
freelancer

~CELEBS!~

Vincent's Sina SiteVincentJiaoChannelVincent (pics)YvonneLimCaoJunCaoJun sinaCaoJun sina IIDanChenZhangQingZhangYuYanShuChangGuanXiangXieNingChenChuangXiYuanLiuTaoLiXinRuLiuXiaoQingLL CCTVMagic Mobile Phone CCTV

+ Archives +

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

+ Previous Posts +

QUIZZIE!Write the names of 16 friends you can thin...
TOP 10 MALE ARTISTE of yilingZHU HOU REN ZHANG YAO...
how do people actually fall out bcos of small litt...
TV NEWS!
tis my new wallet, promised eu the pic. my ...
some pics for euu.... i lurve the word zhui y...
peranakan museum
BADX!!!!!!
My School Daze
boring day

+ Tagboard +

+ Musicxxx +


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Sunday, May 24, 2009

i tink today is just not my day.
i've been having cold war with my mum this morning till evening.
now for no reason she scold me for leaving my clothes behind and not throwing them into the laundry basket.
sory to say this but sometimes,
i just HATE her!
i'm already so bursted
she has to irritate me.
and oways interrupt me tru the phone.
damn it la!
then she remove my sofa from my room.
the sofa is like my second bed. hu cares?
then she remove all my soft toys.
BOO HOO!
i'm not gonna let this bother me.
as if i care lorr...
i may love all my soft toys,
but i care more about my pride, i tink.
just because of a HANDPHONE THAT I BROUGHT TO JOGGING!
to the hell, y are WOMAN so calculating?
i wan to swear nw..
forgive me...
n hey. Glad she know's she's a woman.
PETTY!!!
i alredy rang bu liao. whatmore she want?
and i got so much things to do,
ppl dun make mistakes one meh??
she make mistakes i oways dun tell her,
still help her cover up.
I make mistake,
SHE SO CALCULATIVE!
wat the ****
she tell me.
use finish phone must put back living room.
i nv, kana scolded by her.
she nv, act as if is "tian jing di yi de shi" shit la.
she tell me. the water hose will leak if never close properly.
she nv close,
i oways see she nv close.
I HELP HER CLOSE.
she don't know! so she tink she PERFECT!
i never close,
she NAGNAGNAG!!!!
DAMN IT!
sometimes i feel like dying. can anyone cheer me up??