+ Welcome +

Welcome peoples to my blog!! ^^
TATS MY FAVE NIUU~UP THERE! shuai rite? lol!

+ About Me +

I'm yiling a.k.a. selangshen a.k.a. luo gong zi a.k.a. ahcai/xiaodi a.k.a. dashuiniu/jiaolaoniu
I LOVE VINCENT JIAO!!
WHOOOOTS HE ROX!
i day dream all the time....<3 ask my frens. they say so too!
ps i dun mind getting skin cancer from writing his name on my hand everyday! <3
K LAH. let u see another pic of him! LOOK DOWN!

+I WANT IT!+

Meet VINCENT JIAO EN JUN! <333
a REAL POSTER OF LL
meet ALL ll actors
meet deities...ESP ERLANG!!!!
THIRD SEASON OF LL!!!! (COMIN OUT IN THREE YEARS TIME!)
see more dramas by vincent!!
BECOME A SHINING ACTRESS *N I MEAN SHINNIN!*
ACT WITH VINCENT!
VINCENT COME TO SINGAPORE! again(::::

+ Friends +

~205'10~

205'10EvonneVivianzoeyJinLinYuFangXiMingJemaineLiFangJoleneVanessaGindelin

~Yew-Teeians!~

EmilyJiaWen

~Six Integrity!~

6integrityGladysYiHuaWenXseWanLin

~LL FANS!~

dauniquessLL Fan Site (MINE!)Caojun FansiteVincent FansiteLL Fan Site II (shanqi's)LL Fan Site III (meishi)Mei ShiMei ShiYeeling!(:natalieshanqilinajennyEve
Jiafeng
freelancer

~CELEBS!~

Vincent's Sina SiteVincentJiaoChannelVincent (pics)YvonneLimCaoJunCaoJun sinaCaoJun sina IIDanChenZhangQingZhangYuYanShuChangGuanXiangXieNingChenChuangXiYuanLiuTaoLiXinRuLiuXiaoQingLL CCTVMagic Mobile Phone CCTV

+ Archives +

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

+ Previous Posts +

TV NEWS!
tis my new wallet, promised eu the pic. my ...
some pics for euu.... i lurve the word zhui y...
peranakan museum
BADX!!!!!!
My School Daze
boring day
brought a light bag to school today...quie happy a...
the untouchablesultra kawaii! animal idols...lol s...
STRESSED OUT ON MONDAY

+ Tagboard +

+ Musicxxx +


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, May 23, 2009

how do people actually fall out bcos of small little things?
why must they take things so seriously and cun let go?
bcos everyone has different character problems??
but...when someone gives in, she would be at the losing end.
if she doesn't and persist her way, things would never end.
would u end ur life to stop end this whole quarrel?
will you?
and when she gives in, you ignore her and pretend that you're still the boss when you did wrong?
how could you?
you have hurt my feelings two times in the morning.
left me alone in that little corner
have you ever seen my tears?
yes you did.
but have you seen my tears this morning?
tears of grieve because you hate what i did?
i did nothing wrong legally...but you took that as a serious crime
and forbid me to ever do it again.
why?

___________________________________________________________________

i cried today.
i cried while jogging.
people were looking at me.
i dun car cos i wan ppl to noe wat u've done to make me cry
i dun hate you ut love you instead.
but i noe you care for me.
but it's all too extreme, i can't accept it.
i don't mean to be rude, i'm sorry
but you didn't care about me!
i told you what i wanted you to do this morning.
just to bring me to the park and enjoy the breeze.
but you paid no attention to me.
i almost wanted to give up.
did you actually know how i felt?
you don't KNOW!
You brought me there finally,
i almost suffocated.
there was a lump of anger in me.
i dashed along the route
as fast as i could, trying to forget all of this.
tears were streaming down my cheeks.
thinking back, it was just a small matter
that won't bother my life.
it turned out into a silent quarrel, a cold war between me and her.
i didn't quarrel with him for we aren't that close but WE were close...
we stared at each other hard,
no one wanting to let go of the string.
i gave in first but she was so snobbish.
she glared at me and walked off.
leaving me alone in that silent park.
i knew she didn't carry her handphone.
i was scared she couldn't find me and wasn't at home.
i waited for her at the centre i told her i would be at..
she didn't come.
i walked around the park many times but didn't see her still.
tired and hopeless,
i set off home.
it was so unfair.
she was already safe and sound and i had waited ages for her.
she still dared to ignore me...
we went to a shopping centre together
i tagged along to wherever she wanted to go...
but no one spoke a word...
i didn't look at her and she didn't as well.
finally i was sick and tired of her attitude.
i ran off. to where i wanted to be.
i went for some window shopping for i was penniless.
the shopkeepers gave me warm smiles and that cheered me up alot.
much better than her..
we finally meet at somewhere else...
we went home again
we still didn' talk.

AND THAT'S ALL BCOS I BROUGHT MY HANDPHONE TO JOGGING!!!

is all this worth it??
no, i say.
but i learnt something
giving in might not solve all problems.
it might make that problem tougher to solve instead.
two routes.
it may make it easier and softer,
but who knows?