+ Welcome +

Welcome peoples to my blog!! ^^
TATS MY FAVE NIUU~UP THERE! shuai rite? lol!

+ About Me +

I'm yiling a.k.a. selangshen a.k.a. luo gong zi a.k.a. ahcai/xiaodi a.k.a. dashuiniu/jiaolaoniu
I LOVE VINCENT JIAO!!
WHOOOOTS HE ROX!
i day dream all the time....<3 ask my frens. they say so too!
ps i dun mind getting skin cancer from writing his name on my hand everyday! <3
K LAH. let u see another pic of him! LOOK DOWN!

+I WANT IT!+

Meet VINCENT JIAO EN JUN! <333
a REAL POSTER OF LL
meet ALL ll actors
meet deities...ESP ERLANG!!!!
THIRD SEASON OF LL!!!! (COMIN OUT IN THREE YEARS TIME!)
see more dramas by vincent!!
BECOME A SHINING ACTRESS *N I MEAN SHINNIN!*
ACT WITH VINCENT!
VINCENT COME TO SINGAPORE! again(::::

+ Friends +

~205'10~

205'10EvonneVivianzoeyJinLinYuFangXiMingJemaineLiFangJoleneVanessaGindelin

~Yew-Teeians!~

EmilyJiaWen

~Six Integrity!~

6integrityGladysYiHuaWenXseWanLin

~LL FANS!~

dauniquessLL Fan Site (MINE!)Caojun FansiteVincent FansiteLL Fan Site II (shanqi's)LL Fan Site III (meishi)Mei ShiMei ShiYeeling!(:natalieshanqilinajennyEve
Jiafeng
freelancer

~CELEBS!~

Vincent's Sina SiteVincentJiaoChannelVincent (pics)YvonneLimCaoJunCaoJun sinaCaoJun sina IIDanChenZhangQingZhangYuYanShuChangGuanXiangXieNingChenChuangXiYuanLiuTaoLiXinRuLiuXiaoQingLL CCTVMagic Mobile Phone CCTV

+ Archives +

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

+ Previous Posts +

Frm ur ErGe...
HAPPY BDAE JOLENEEEE!!
CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN(:
I HATE E...,O.....AND Y...
Junior CaoJun...
YTPS , YTPS! I MISS YOUUUUUUUU...........
Prezzies received today!!
"we'll live together n die together"
cryin...very sadly
Caojunnn

+ Tagboard +

+ Musicxxx +


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, September 28, 2009
SwimminLesson

lol.
today was a tiring day.
n i mean it.
cos first ting in sch was homec prac.test
i fried FRIED RICE.
but honestly, 65% of the work is done by my classmates n my mum so...
AIYA!
hu cares rite?
then aft recess stil got music test...
i sat wif jol then veli funny u noe the long table can share one rite?
n...
i shant elaborate.
jus in case...
lol.
I AM NOT CONFIDENT OF TIS MUSIC EXAM.
I TINK I GONNA FAIL
SO JOL, PLS, DUN BLAME MEEEE.
hahahas
n wee had swimmin for the last lesson...
alot of ppl pon ley...
even jol pon...
NVM.
ppl, u shld really congrats me. cos, i finally noe how to float n kick water!!!
lol.
tis isnt much an achievement to u guys but to me...
its...HUGE.
HAHAHA. bcareful. i'm gonna catch up!!!
so...aft tat my hair was so dry aft bein soaked in the swimmin pool...
wth...
then me, yining n jol went to the macs.
HEY. THE TRIPLETS AGAIN.
we bought mcflury...
lol.
tok bout MCFLURRY.
REMIND ME NV TO EAT IT EVER AGAIN!!!!!
i had three drops on mcflurry on my skirt lol. n it looks lyk...
SHIT!
wth...
jolene had one drop.
the yining,,,LUCKY GAL.
then we smehow fought wif the tissues...
SIGH
how childish...;p
then we went back to nhhs, as we woked,
we toked alot n alot,
chatting all the way...
reach sch tat time see mr tan conductin eng oral...
aiyo...
then smmore wan to leave tat time yining knock onto the backdoor n she "AIYO!!!" sooper loudly.
my face all GONE LE LARRRH!!!!
hahas...anyways, there's one ting i wanted to laff bout sanmei...
she arh... u noe wats di4zi???
she said it was di4di4. LOL!!!
its tu2di4 lol.

i tink i lyk veli happy today...
somesort...
(:
anyways, nice blogskins?
DAJIE!!!
PINK LEY!!!
jus lyk euxx!!!!

ERGERRRR