+ Welcome +

Welcome peoples to my blog!! ^^
TATS MY FAVE NIUU~UP THERE! shuai rite? lol!

+ About Me +

I'm yiling a.k.a. selangshen a.k.a. luo gong zi a.k.a. ahcai/xiaodi a.k.a. dashuiniu/jiaolaoniu
I LOVE VINCENT JIAO!!
WHOOOOTS HE ROX!
i day dream all the time....<3 ask my frens. they say so too!
ps i dun mind getting skin cancer from writing his name on my hand everyday! <3
K LAH. let u see another pic of him! LOOK DOWN!

+I WANT IT!+

Meet VINCENT JIAO EN JUN! <333
a REAL POSTER OF LL
meet ALL ll actors
meet deities...ESP ERLANG!!!!
THIRD SEASON OF LL!!!! (COMIN OUT IN THREE YEARS TIME!)
see more dramas by vincent!!
BECOME A SHINING ACTRESS *N I MEAN SHINNIN!*
ACT WITH VINCENT!
VINCENT COME TO SINGAPORE! again(::::

+ Friends +

~205'10~

205'10♥ Evonne♥ Vivian♥ zoey♥ JinLin♥ YuFang♥ XiMing♥ Jemaine♥ LiFang♥ Jolene♥ Vanessa♥ Gindelin♥

~Yew-Teeians!~

Emily ♥ JiaWen
♥
~Six Integrity!~

6integrity ♥ Gladys ♥ YiHua ♥ WenXse♥ WanLin♥

~LL FANS!~

dauniquess♥ LL Fan Site (MINE!)♥ Caojun Fansite♥ Vincent Fansite♥ LL Fan Site II (shanqi's)♥ LL Fan Site III (meishi)♥ Mei Shi♥ Mei Shi♥ Yeeling!(:♥ natalie♥ shanqi♥ lina♥ jenny♥ Eve
♥ Jiafeng
♥ freelancer♥

~CELEBS!~

Vincent's Sina Site♥ VincentJiao♥ ChannelVincent (pics)♥ YvonneLim♥ CaoJun♥ CaoJun sina♥ CaoJun sina II♥ DanChen♥ ZhangQing♥ ZhangYuYan♥ ShuChang♥ GuanXiang♥ XieNing♥ ChenChuang♥ XiYuan♥ LiuTao♥ LiXinRu♥ LiuXiaoQing♥ LL CCTV♥ Magic Mobile Phone CCTV♥

+ Archives +

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

+ Previous Posts +

i felt the same way u noe(:
JVOISNHCUEANT. hu can guess it is a genius:D
Refunded memo card!
VINCENT!!! its okay...(:i'll be cheering u on frm ...
Posted so many tags on Vincent's blog
HOLIDAY IN CO!! (ps or isit co in holiday huh!)
多少故事能完美lyrics---BY VINCENT!
feeling normal, sad n happy...
HAPPY BDAE DANCHEN N XIYUAN!
SINA BLOG OFFICIALLY OPENED!

+ Tagboard +

+ Musicxxx +


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, May 8, 2010
Ping pang is round.:D

Ping pang shi yuan de. The earth is too. tis moment u may be at the peak, but u wun noe tat u may jus fall 12 hours later. Hu blames? its a ball. Its round. So u nv noe wat wil happen nxt. (:
Life is a process.
Troubles are unevitable.
Mistakes from ignorance.
Misunderstanding from rumours.
Sadness through understanding.
Its all part of life.
Its my life.
I'll live it good i say...
no matter what happens.
I'll overcome it.
Its part of making me a better, stronger and more mature person.
Ping pang is round.
I'll be back:D